Posted on Friday, February 7th, 2014
I want to thank all the wonderful women who have taken Tribe Wild Women workshops. So grateful to Kiaralinda and Todd, the visionaries of Safety Harbor Arts and Music Center, who sponsored two one-day workshops at the magical Whimzeyland. The first day was The Magic of Mixed Media – Winged Hearts. It is so amazing to start with blank wood at the beginning of the day and by days end we not only had stunning and meaningful art…we’ve gained knowledge and more importantly…friendship and community.
Sunday we made Tribe Wild Women Memory Keepers. Memory Keepers incorporate meaningful words and images and it becomes a reminder of the intention we set to manifest in our lives.
Our heartfelt sharing before we started making art was profound…such tender, authentic women…in both workshops. My heart is filled with joy and gratitude for art gatherings…they = Soul’s Food!!!
- Creativity – It’s in our DNA – Part 2
- Catching Up with YOU
- Creativity…It’s in our DNA!!! Part 1
- Decisions…The Winding Road to Happiness
- My Farewell Party from Railroad Square Art Park
- Blog Tour – My Writing Process
- Courage to ask
- Beach Realizations…Co-Creating the Present Moment
- LOVE Teaching
- The Opening of Tribe Wild Women – Part 3 – Last Day but Just the Beginning